Wednesday, January 5, 2011

For the Birds...

You know what's bothering me today?

Dead birds.

And fish.

And the way the media expects us to believe their 'theories' on the issue.

I'll admit. They had me with the whole "storm/fireworks" theory. But isn't that kind of moot now? I mean, did an Arkansas storm contribute to dead birds over-seas? Doubtful. Coincidence? Maybe. Are the events completely unrelated? Hard to believe.

I don't have a CLUE what's going on, but I find it suspicious. I find it even MORE suspicious that the nosy little reporters aren't like "OMG we WILL get to the bottom of this!" Nope. They act like it's not a big deal. Like it's not STRANGE that birds fell from the sky in masses in THREE places over the world in a matter of days.  Oh and all those dead drum fish, those probably had an intra-species disease.

The birds weren't poisoned.
They weren't sick.
They had 'blunt force trauma' they say. HELLO? They FELL from the SKY. They're bound to be broken up. But why?

Apocalypse?
Signs of the times?
2012?
Government conspiracy?
Aliens?

I just don't know. No one seems to know. But if you were watching these events unfold on a movie, and the characters actually believed it was just an odd coincidence, wouldn't you be expecting something to come of it later in the movie? An "ah ha" moment?

What do you think? Am I being paranoid, or is everything just a little too still on this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment