Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Operation WWL Day One Re-Cap

Day one of Operation Wedding Weight-Loss has (almost) come to a close. You wanna know how I did? Let me tell you.

I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch.
I had dried apples and raisins for an afternoon snack.
I had a full portion of spaghetti for dinner. With garlic bread.
I'm having Special K red berries for a snack during Idol.
I did three songs on Just Dance 2. I have no rhythm. FYI.

It doesn't sound like I did all that well, but wait! There's more!

My salad was romaine, chicken breast, and lite Italian dressing ONLY. Nothing naughty.
I had the fruit rather than my normal afternoon cookie binge.
Although I had a full dinner portion, I only had ONE piece of WHOLE WHEAT garlic bread rather than my normal two pieces of white.
And the cereal in place of my monster ice cream cone. Even if it DOES have whole milk on it.

I decided I'm going to try to make better food decisions throughout the day and just watch my portions at dinner. It's hard to give up dinner. It's always the highlight of my day.

My Wii Fit and I had a pretty big fight a while back. We both said somethings we shouldn't have said. I need to go crawling back and beg for forgiveness, but I just can't swallow my pride yet. So for now, I dance :)

Here's hoping tomorrow goes as well. If I don't burn myself out I will do ok. If I don't take away tooooo many things, I won't rebel.

I mean, let's face it. I'm a girl who loves to rebel with food. Skinny jeans too tight? I'll show those motherlickers. I'll eat FOUR scoops of ice cream! The Mister under my skin (WHAT? yes, it happens on occasion) I'll show him! Bahahahaha did you know I can eat a whole loaf of home-made bread in one sitting? So naturally, taking too much away from myself would be very counter-productive.

Baby steps.

So far so good.

Wish me luck.

OH! And you wanna know when the wedding date is?  And what we're thinking? And our story? It's allllllll on Wedding Tales. You know, the limited access blog site? If you want reading rights, send me your e-mail ok? Ok.  :) You know you wanna. Yes you do!

1 comment: