Friday, December 31, 2010

The last 5QF of 2010!

It's Friday again, YIPEEE! I'm excited about this weekend (as usual). I got all my big work done yesterday, so today should be a walk in the park. Today's five questions focus mainly on the New Year, a holiday I don't really acknowledge, but I went with it. Hope you have a safe and happy New Year! If you haven't read my end-of-the-year blog yet, hop on over there and do so!

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?

Usually I take it down a day or two after Christmas. I can't stand to look at it anymore once the magic has dissipated. USUALLY I know I have to get it down before New Year's, because USUALLY I have to go back to work. This year, however, I want a new ornament box. Until I get said box, the tree remains up and lit. Call it my own little protest ;)


2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
New Year's Eve comes in right around Valentine's Day for me. I don't care for either of them. Therefore, I do not have any New Year's Eve plans. I will be spending it with the Mister, and we will probably be watching movies. Maybe I can con him into going out to dinner....hmm.....we shall see :)

Oh but guess what? Tomorrow is ring shopping day :)


3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
I don't really make New Year's resolutions. I'd like to have another happy, healthy year, and I will try my best to be the very best mommy I can be. I will try to love more, worry less, and fold the laundry in a more timely manner :) But those are more goals than resolutions.


4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
Usually just hung out at home. Lindsey had a party one year, and that was fun, but otherwise I was usually just home, probably asleep by midnight.


5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
I spent it with my love last year, and it was exciting ringing in a new year with the one I love, the one who makes me a better person, and who loves me even when I'm unlovable. We didn't do much, but it was nice to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment