Monday, January 24, 2011

Operation WWL: The Wii and Mii

I decided I'd go crawling back to my Wii Fit today. I've been playing Just Dance 2 on a (somewhat) regular basis, and my Wii Fit is a great way to track calories burned and weight loss/gain.  Once I fired it up, though, I remembered why we got in a fight to begin with.

I've gained 7lbs. SEVEN since we got into it several months back. I realize I can rationalize most of it as "holiday" weight (I'm still carrying a little holiday weight....who said it??) But still. That puts me seven more pounds away from my goal, which was made from my last known weight.  GAH!

I've been eating better little by little, and I've VOWED to only weigh on Mondays so my daily progress won't be hindered. Here's hoping next Monday is better.

Last week I cut out ice cream/reality tv snacks for healthy cereals. This week my goal is to get a grip on potatoes. Actually I guess my goal is to release the grip potatoes have on me :) Wish me luck. I'm going to need it!

1 comment: