Friday, February 11, 2011

I once had a pegasus "tattoo"

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Are you excited? Are ya? I am! I don't know why. I have NO plans this weekend, and Chloe will be with her d.a.d. all weekend. BUT. It's Friday anyway, and for whatever reason that always makes me happy.

What makes me unhappy? Today was WWL weigh day. I gained 1.1 lbs =/ I did my best this week, though, and I am noticing more muscle tone in my arms. But after my bad eating last week, and being ridiculously sick Monday and Tuesday, I figure it's finally caught up with me.  Also know what makes me unhappy? The result of being sick is are two fever blisters. One in each corner of my mouth makes it nearly impossible to yawn, drink, or take normal sized bites of food without pain and ugh cracking.  But it's FRIDAY!

Ok. We are back to 5QF this week, so without further ado, here it is.




 1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
Ohhhhh Extreme Home Makeover. Not that our home isn't sweet and all. But if I was going to choose one or the other, I'd like a brand new home built from the ground-up with all new EVERYTHING. I suck at decorating, and I would LOVE to have it allll done up for me. Chloe would have an amazing room, and we'd be set for many many years. Of course you're thinking I NEED What Not to Wear because you don't think my daily t-shirt, jeans and boots is very fashonista of me? Guess what? I don't care. I would rather chill in my Mizzou shirts and Silver jeans in my awesome new home than hobble around Poe-Dunk USA in pointy shoes and clingy tops. Just sayin' :)

2. Do you have any tattoos?
I do not. But I came soooooooo close to having one on my wrist a couple years ago. It was circumstance that nixed the operation, not a change of heart. Now I just don't have the wild desire for it I once did (or the extra cash), but I might one day. It's definitely a possibility.

When I was very close to getting the tattoo, I had a guy friend who sent me a "caution" e-mail, begging me not to do it, telling me I'd regret it, blah blah blah. His little tirade really struck a nerve (and I was in my "I do what I want" mindset anyway), so I played a little pranky on him :) My friend's hubby actually had a gun and some transfers, so I had him put this huge pegasus transfer (a purple-ish pattern) on my shoulder, snapped a picture, and sent it to my friend telling him look what I got! I still need to get the colors filled in but isn't it AWESOME!?!?!?!  Bahahahaha A friggin PEGASUS! Oh he couldn't believe I'd done it, yet he didn't want to be mean. I finally told him and I think he was mad at me for some time. It still makes me giggle.


3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
I tell Chloe more than most parents probably think appropriate, but she's not really to an age yet where she asks about my growing up. I tell her stories now about myself that she can relate to, from when I was her age. I would say I will continue to do so as she grows, and while I am not proud of everything I've ever done, my teen years were extremely mild in comparison to, well, most people. The "worst" thing I ever did growing up would be something most parents would probably breathe a sigh of relief over. My Mister still doesn't believe how naive and "good" I was.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
I usually slow down, unless I'm in a big hurry, following someone, or sick of stopping at lights.


5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Oooooh that's tough. How about chocolate chips? Not even funny was it? I tried. Anyway, I guess if I HAD to choose one or the other I would choose chocolate. I love it. But I ESPECIALLY love it after eating something salty..like, say...chips. I couldn't live without chocolate, though, and chips I could.

3 comments:

  1. I slow down now becuse of a friendly warning I received. :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a few people mentioned the chocolate chips :) I have been thinking about chips dipped in chocolate all day now!

    ReplyDelete