Monday, March 21, 2011

Mundane Monday

I know we just did 5QF, but Mondays are so BLAH, I need something to get my bloggy week going. SO. It's time for Meet Me on Monday :)






1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Since I'm not working, the only thing I wear 24/7 is my engagement ring. When we go out I usually wear one of my necklaces, and maybe earrings, but those come off before bed. When I'm working full-time I usually wear my rings and earrings 24/7. The only thing I plan on adding to my jewelry ensemble in the next few weeks is my little gold band :)
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
First of all, I'm very upset there's been mention of spaghetti. On THIS, the day my Wii Fit has alerted me to my "overweight" status. The day I've sworn off "bad food" even in small portions, and have worked my poor muscles until I can barely move. This, the day I am having a grilled chicken breast while my family has delicious chicken alfredo.

But. When I DO eat spaghetti I twirl it. Mmmmm spinny spin twirly twirl. I can see it in my mind's eye. The noodles al dente, the saucy red meat tied to the fork with oodles of noodles, emitting steam and the smell of oregano. Mmmm.

3. How many siblings do you have?
I have one brother. I still call him my "little" brother, even though he is almost 26. I'm going to have a brother-in-law soon, though, and I'm claiming him as my own, so let's make it two ;)

4. Were you named after anyone?
I have my mama's middle name, Lynn, and it is also my aunt's middle name on my dad's side, though this was unbeknownst to my mama when she picked it. Otherwise, no.

5. Coke or Pepsi?
If it's fountain, Pepsi all the way. Throw in finely crushed ice and I'm in HEAVEN.
But I also LOVE Sonic Coke.  Although, if I had the CHOICE at Sonic, I'd probably pick Pepsi.
In a bottle it's gotta be Coke, and same for a can.
I'm complicated, what can I say?

Thank you, Internet. Now I want a huge plate of spaghetti (with bread of course) and a big fat Sonic Coke. Or a fountain Pepsi. Or both. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment