Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let's get this thing started; it's my kinda party: Wedding Tale 8

We headed home while our family and friends finished clearing out the hall. We spent some, ah, quality time together, changed into comfy clothes, and headed to my mother-in-law's house. Mister's uncle was cooking burgers. The whole Wilson clan was there, and all our closest and most laid-back friends were on their way.

It began as a family bbq. Kinda quiet. A little chatter. Everyone eating and taking a breather after a long day.

And then the sun went down.
The drinks were poured.
And the rest is history.


This was in his pre-party days, so catching him with A beer was a big deal!

My two bestest friends <3

My boys.

Husband and wife <3


Love my brother in law =]

Coolest dad ever, partying with his daughter ;)

There was singing. And pickin' and grinnin' too.

My girl B. Lafs <3

Wade's gals

One. Great. Night.






...and they lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment