Friday, May 13, 2011

5.13 5.Q.F.

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

If I'm wearing my boots, it has to be tall socks.

Otherwise it's none, or below-the-ankle. I hardly ever wear socks in the house, and if I wear them [at all] with tennis shoes, they have to be the super-low cut ones.


2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!

Um. I had always wanted Michaela for a girl's first name, and Chloe's dad agreed to that. However, when I was pregnant with her I was teaching and had a girl in class named Kayla who I despised. I worried people would shorten Michaela to Kayla and I would be eternally reminded of the scoundrel. So. We went with my second choice, which was Chloe. It took some arm-twisting, but in the end I got my way. And Mae was my pre-determined middle name for a girl no matter what.

3. What is your favorite type of weather?

A sunny, upper-70s day with a slight breeze, but no wind.

Or.

A super dark stormy afternoon. I hate nighttime storms, and I don't want any tornadic activity, but I love when it's almost completely dark in the middle of the day :)


4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

I pretty much am left to my own devices. Hubby's alarm goes off at 7 (several times) so I'm semi-awake then. If I want to go back to sleep, I do. The latest I usually sleep is 9am (unless I'm taking Benadryl or something, in which case, WHO KNOWS).

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
Uhhh. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment