Wednesday, October 14, 2009

AGAIN?!

Disclaimer: This blog is hilarious, may cause you to laugh out loud. This post does discuss toilet issues and may NOT be considered funny if you're eating lunch.

Yesterday evening Chloe informed me she needed to use the bathroom. She's self-sufficient in there, and only needs my help if she goes #2. She had already done that, so I figured I was in the clear.

After a few minutes, she yelled, "Mom! I need you!"

"What, Chloe?"

"I tooted and I made poop-seeds!"

"You what?!" I yelled from the livingroom.

"I HAVE POOP SEEDS!" she exclaimed, as if I should know what those are.

I went back to the bathroom to investigate, and when I pulled her forward on the toilet I saw it. There, floating in the bowl, was a small group of corn kernels. They weren't "connected," just, floating. I laughed.

"Those aren't 'poop seeds,'" I explained, "It's corn! Did you have corn at school today or yesterday?" She erupted with laughter.

"Yeah, I did," she giggled. She flushed the toilet, and went back to playing.

Bedtime came, and I sent her to potty before she went to bed. Pretty soon she yelled for me again.

"Did you poop AGAIN?!?!" I yelled from the living room. There was a pause, and then her reply.

"No, NEVERMIND, MOM! I JUST SQUIRTED OUT SOME MORE CORN!"

I still laugh every time I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment