Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ohhhh Emmmmmm Geeeeee

I know, I'm on hiatus.

But I have a minute here. Wedding excitement is like SPEED and I got a high does (of the excitement, not any drugs!) earlier this evening, so I am going going going going.......

And I just had to take a minute.

Because I'm PUMPED.

Because CHIBIJEEBS is following me :) Blog I love. Blogger I relate to and have looked up to as a bloggy womany friendy for over a year now. The only thing that would excite me more is if Ashton Kutcher were following me....and it wouldn't be all that much more :)

So yay. Happy wedding present from The Internet!

Am I making sense? I'm delerious. I told someone today if she saw me in my front yard in my wedding gown not to worry that I was just getting my tan lines right, not going crazy.

That wouldn't be possible because it seems I already have.

My brain is over-run by wedding-speed. So sorry.

OK. Still have to work out and have some cereal before I head to bed. I miss you bloggy friends! Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! You're making me BLUSH! And I feel like a complete shit: the only reason I wasn't following you sooner was because I was *sure* I already WAS - totally, completely, 100% an oversight on my part that I apologize for.

    Love you, dollface! So, so, SO excited for you guys in three more sleeps! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were one of the first blogs I actually followed and now you're not just a face in the blog-o-sphere, you're my friend :) Thank you and sending love back to ya dear!

    ReplyDelete