Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In Her Opinion...

I did this once when Chloe was two, and while her answers were great, she didn't "get" a lot of the questions. So we did this again today and I just had to share it. I typed these word-for-word, and tried my best to spell like she talks.

1. What is something mom always says to you? 
Clean up your room, but I don't do it. And, NO, ya say that a lot.



2. What makes mom happy?
Flowers



3. What makes mom sad?

When she’s hurt.


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Doing funny things like saying “Hey I wanna change my job to an architect!” (I never said that?)



5. What was your mom like as a child?
Just like me.




6. How old is your mom?
Twenty nine. No. You’re a hundred.


7. How tall is your mom?
(She’s measuring me) This long! Twenty miles.




8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Have me! (isn’t that your favorite thing, mom?)



9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go fast on the four wheeler with Bryan at night.



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cookin’


11. What is your mom really good at?
Cooking and coloring



12. What is your mom not very good at?
Hanging the clothes up



13. What does your mom do for her job?
Bring people their food.



14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Potatoes! (She knows me too well)


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Buying me stuff wif her own money




16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ruby (probably because Ruby is bossy just like I am ;)



17. What do you and your mom do together?
We do everything together!




18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same hair.




19. How are you and your mom different?
We’re just not the same. We’re new-yeek (unique)




20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cuz I’m cute, I’m smart, and I’m good at everything (holy ego!)




21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Home, cause there’s not so many people there.




:)

And finally, I give thanks on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Nov. 9 - I'm thankful for Tuesday night TV. Glee. Raising Hope. And....16 and Pregnant. I need not say more.

Nov. 10 - I'm thankful for my mama. She's a really good mama, and an even better Nana. She's always there if I need her, and even though we see things differently sometimes, I love her and appreciate her for all she does. She's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment