Friday, September 3, 2010

I Have a Creeper, and I Like to Pee Alone and Drink Cherry Pepsi

"I Have a Creeper"
We all have one or two, whether we know it or not.  I have a few.  I'm aware of it, but when it is blatantly thrown in my face, it freaks me out.  I considered ending my blog and deleting my Facebook, but I decided that I am not going to end my cyber-social life because someone else gets their jollies by nosing into my life.  I've said many times that I don't post anything I wouldn't want anyone to read.  I mean it.  I have no problem sharing the details of life that I post here.  What bothers me is people who know me, and maybe don't like me, reading and poring over every word I write trying to get any and all information they can about me.

I don't understand the motive, and I don't understand the purpose.  My life isn't all that interesting, though I try to make it blog-worthy at best.  These "creepers," when confronted, would tell you they don't give two flips about me or my life, yet they continue tracking me.  One person told me they knew where I lived and knew "everything" about me, and that they had found my boyfriend on Facebook.  OK?  Want a gold star?  His profile is private, so I'm not sure what information they obtained, but they are trying to bully me and I don't care for it.

I had a girlfriend who was cornered at a funeral and interrogated as to my whereabouts, my lifestyle, and all the goings-on of my life.  Did I mention this interrogation was by a self-proclaimed Andrea-despiser?  It's sickening to me.  I have moved on and away from Warsaw and its drama.  I have very FEW contacts there by choice.  It would be nice if those who supposedly want nothing to do with me would practice what they preach and butt out.  Move on with your life and let me live mine.

That was my rant.  Now here's my 5QF!

"I Like to Pee Alone and Drink Cherry Pepsi"

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Until yesterday, I literally had NO time to myself.  When Chloe wasn't here, I was working.  When Bryan wasn't here, Chloe was.  The only time I may have had to myself was the hour or so on Saturday morning that I was getting ready.  The most wonderful thing about that hour was being alone in the bathroom.  A shower without the bathroom door bursting open letting cold air fill the room.  "Potty time" without someone walking in (and Chloe wasn't the only one) wanting to use the sink, or just chat. I can't tell you how many times I've said, "Is it too much to ask to pee ALONE?  Just two minutes in the bathroom alone."  So time alone in the bathroom is what I do when I'm alone.

BUT.  Now that Chloe is in pre-school, I have about two and a half hours each day all to myself.  Yesterday I walked two miles (how I've missed my walks!), watched Grey's Anatomy (UN-interrupted) and flicked to Girl Meets Gown on commercials.  No Yo-Gabba-Gabba, no bossy Ruby, no Backpack.  I also did laundry, showered (and kept ALL the steam in the bathroom) and put on (gasp!) make-up, something I NEVER do on weekdays.  I was very happy when six-thirty rolled around and all three of us were at the table discussing our days, but I did enjoy my alone-time.  I can definitely get used to it.


2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I don't see another house, or a fat neighbor in shorts and tall-socks.  I don't see anyone creeping by, I don't see an old woman's bent-over ass.  I don't see stray dogs or over-grown bushes.  I see my car, and the random other vehicles that may be parked here.  I see the road, the field full of cows, and the barn.  I see trees up on the hill, and more fields of hay and cows.  Way up on the hill I see the church.  And at night, I see the stars.  I love it out here.
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  I think I'd like to be reincarnated as a giraffe.  They're just so...cool.  :)  I'd even take being a zoo giraffe and show off for little kids all day and eat crackers and stick out my long tongue at them :)
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
I try not to get irritated with other people's kids, because I know that kids are just kids.  However, when we are talking about older children, I DESPISE disrespectful children.  I understand that kids can be loud, uncouth, and obnoxious.  It's their nature, and I am pretty tolerant of kids in general.  But I can not STAND when kids are blatantly rude, disrespectful, or foul-mouthed.

Where little kids are concerned, I get irritated more with the parents.  For example, if your child is screaming her lungs out in Children's Place, please do not continue shopping.  Please take your child from the store so the rest of us don't have a meltdown.  In that case it's not the screaming child who "peeves" me, it's the mother.

5. Regular or Diet soda?
Diet "SODA" ranks right around whole-wheat pasta for me.  Yuck.  Two things I SHOULD be using in my diet in place of their unhealthy counter-parts, but I just can't do it.  I will, on a rare occasion, get a Diet Coke if I'm at Casey's and needing a caffeine fix mid-day, but when eating out, which is about the only time I drink pop, I always go regular.  Fountain Pepsi, please, with cherry.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment