Friday, October 8, 2010

Lived-in, Not Perfect

It's finally Friday!  Wahooo!  Mini-Me is spending the weekend with us, and is excited she gets to go on "date night" with us. I'm excited, too. Fun will be had!  Other than that, just a bunch of boring "grown-up" stuff going on. Stuff I REFUSE to think about over the weekend.  That being said....

It is Friday, so that means FIVE QUESTIONS! Hooray!  Here we go.

1. What do you listen to while driving?

That alllllllll depends on the weather, and my mood. Cool cloudy days usually call for John Mayer. Any time is a good time for Jamey Johnson. Sometimes I listen to country radio. On my way to work I listen to GenX (best radio station ever ever ever), but you just never know about me.


2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
I think my least favorite thing about fall is Indian summer. Once I get a whiff of that crisp fall air, and my skin feels the cool breeze blow, I'm all in. When the temp climbs back up to 85 it makes me cringe. High of 70, please.


3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
I used to have realy specific dreams about a house. I longed for the day I would have a house just how I wanted it. As I have aged (ugh) I've come to realize that homes are like people. It's what's on the inside that counts (and I ain't talkin' about your furniture, neither!) the most. However, if money were no issue, and I were building my own home, it would be quaint. I don't want more space than I need. It'd have a basement for stormy weather and storing Christmas ornaments. It would have spacious bedrooms, but not too spacious, and comfy furniture. It would have a nice little front porch. Oh and I'd have my own bathroom. With a big ol' tub. It would be cute, not fancy. Lived in, not perfect.


4. Would you ever own a minivan?
If I had two or three kids I sure would. I think they're great for families and children. However, since I don't need one, I'd prefer driving a car. Get what I'm saying? If I had the need for a mini-van, yes I would drive one. But in my current familial situation, no, I would not buy one. Because I only have one child, therefore every now and then I can continue to live in the fantasy world where I am forever 21 with a sporty car (nevermind that carseat back there...or the third and fourth doors...adjust the mirror and they disappear).


5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
I do.  I can't stand the smell of new clothes. Jeans, maybe not, but anything else new I always wash first.

No comments:

Post a Comment