Thursday, October 20, 2011

Adventures in Tooth Pulling

Yesterday was a big day for Miss Chloe. She started out having pain in her gum above one of her caps (the front one that sticks out like a sore thumb). I took her to the dentist, and by the time it was time for her appointment the sore had bubbled out and was clearly an abscess.

I was very worried after the trouble she had last time she went to the dentist.

The dentist suggested pulling the tooth (yay for losing the ugly cap!), and decided to do it then and there. She asked me to sign a consent for Nitrous, and I did. What an amazing gas it is :)

Chloe was relaxed, and she felt no pain throughout the entire process. She handled the whole thing like a champ, and when we left the dentist's office her first question was, "When are we gonna eat?"



Ahh a girl after my own heart :)

Since she was feeling great, and I was feeling great (for a freaking change!) we agreed we would eat at Olive Garden, where we always share fettuccine.

We made a stop at the mall and did some GREAT bargain shopping, getting her all geared up for Christmas festivities and winter snow (Mother Nature, if you DARE leave us with a snow-less winter I will hunt you down and kill you myself).

We sat down to lunch and let me tell you, there's nothing like the peach Bellini tea, fresh salad, and warm bread to make two girls happy :)



We ate and talked. She colored. Our food came, and we ate some more.

Afterwards, we made a trip to Barnes and Noble, where we spent a large amount of time perusing books. She in the children's corner, I in the pregnancy and parenting sections. We finally made our choices, and were both excited about what we got. I found a great "baby book" that is all from Chloe's point of view, and I got the pregnancy journal I've been wanting. She settled on Max and Ruby and Barbie, of course.

Finally we went to PFI and Bass Pro and did some browsing, then stopped at Andy's and headed home.


Pumpkin pie concrete. Soooo bad...but sooooooo goooooood!

I felt so good all day, and was so refreshed last night. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just *supposed* to be at home. And by "at home" I, of course, mean running around Springfield with my best girl eating carbs and shopping ;)

Six more months.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment