Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm BACK, baby!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! YAY! Oh bloggy blog I've missed you so much! So many quirky stories left untold; so many nosy people left in the dark. :)

I'm so glad I am back online and can actually blog again. I've been living on phone Internet for the past 6 months or so, and only YESTERDAY realized I can steal the Internet FROM my phone and use it on the laptop. Hooray technology!

As for my blog, well I'm blowing the dust off, and sweeping out the cobwebs. It will be a day or two before I'm back in my groove, but I'm sooooooo excited :) Ah yes it is the little things.

I did also want to call attention to my last post. Seems someone thought it was cool to find my blog address (on facebook I assume) and nose throught allllllll my blogs, then attack my "writing" and my knowledge because I mistyped the word "too" as "to." As if I don't know the difference. Anyway, I love writing my blog, and I don't care who reads it, because I don't put anything too personal in it. However, I am writing about my family and feelings, and if someone doesn't like how I write or what I write, they shouldn't be reading this.

So, if you're here just to nose, you won't find any juicy, gory details of my life. You won't find any exciting information that you can gossip about. You'll just find the little glimmers of my day-to-day life that make it worth living to me. If you think my writing is that bad, then what does that say about you continuing to read it? Holy life!!

Ha ha. I do appreciate my good readers, though, and look forward to entertaining you with my so-called blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment