Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Five Question Friday

1. How many pets do you have?
Welllll let's see. There's Sadie, the shepherd-chow, Libby the rat-terrier, Natasha the guinea pig, Bob and Pygmy the goats, Thomson the turkey, Jolene the cow...I think that's all of the named pets =/ Is that seven?

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
If I could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, I would switch with Dr. Phil so I could get paid a lot of money to give people blunt opinions and be on tv :)

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Keep the change. I know, the banks do it now all fancy where they round up your purchases, but at the end of every day, I empty my pockets, my purse, the washer, etc. into the piggy bank. About every other month I cash in anywhere from $25.00 to $60.00. Every penny counts! At the end of the year I have saved anywhere from $300.00 to $720.00. The real trick, though, is to not look at it as "free" money and spend it on dinners out or shopping ;)

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
Whatever makes them happy. Chloe told me the other day she might be a cheese-cutter (my brother works for a cheese company). That's ok with me as long as it's what she wants to do.


5. What is your favorite quote?
"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment