Friday, February 3, 2012

Let's talk about....5 Questions

It's Friday and thank goodness it is! I worked a (almost) full week this week and I haven't done that since before Christmas! Look at me go! But I'm just SO glad to be feeling well again.

I haven't done a 5QF in a while, so I thought I'd do one today. It distracts me from the BS I'm being forced to listen to right now with two old farts in here blowing hot air ;)
1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
I think Chloe's room is my proudest accomplishment right now. We moved her to the basement, at HER request (we've had some tsk tsk moments suggesting we stuffed her in a dungeon). I painted it hot pink by myself (with some little helping hands), found a funky purple carpet and bought it, and arranged her room. It's very pre-teen meets toddler and she absolutely LOVES having her own space down there. She's never had much in the way of decor or set-up, so I feel proud that she finally has a room designed just for her.


2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
I love to walk outside with my MP3 player. If only the weather would always be sunny, breezy, and 75.

Otherwise I don't mind doing my Wii Fit or Just Dance...or a combination of both. I like to do steps while I watch tv and I love the boxing :)

I wish I had an indoor bike. I always loved that the most when I went to the gym.


3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
Nope.

Whether she is right or wrong, my loyalty is to my best friend. It's not my place to judge her decisions, and even if I don't approve of what she's doing, I wouldn't betray her. I might talk to her about how I felt about it. I might encourage her to "shit or get off the pot" or to tell him herself, but I would never take that into my own hands.

And I'd be there through it all, because that's what best friends do.

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
I wouldn't want a stranger living in my home for any reason.

But if I could afford a full-time maid I would definitely take one! With a maid I wouldn't need a nanny, and I wouldn't ever want a nanny. I like mommy-ing too much, and I'm too possessive of my babies to allow someone else to mother them.

But a maid? Bring her on!


5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
It varies from year to year. Twenty six was a melt-down year. Thirty didn't bother me. Thirty one about sent me over the edge again. I'm nice and unpredictable like that :)

And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)

Bonus: Lights off or on?

Lights off...but I like a little glow. Candles. Night light. Full-moon. Alarm clock...whatever ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment